Monday, March 20, 2017

Rejected.


My logo submissions for Glibertarians.com, I lost out to the love child of Mr Peanut and Milburn Pennybags.

My initial sketch had the G making that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ shrug but the arms looked weird.
First attempt

I like the less sketchy G, but I should make the 'stache a tad bigger
Cleaner G with top hat

It's either a lantern shining the light of truth or a robot's head, your choice.
Please ignore the missing a
Tried to get the G to wrap around the barrel but no luck, I need to figure that out.
Industrial strength freedom lube

Just messing with fills and this makes my head hurt so I thought I'd share.
Seizure barrel 

Originally the eagle had a Gatling gun, but I was not able to make it look good, I think this is better anyway.
Too busy for a logo sure, but how can you top a sword wielding squirrel riding a laser eyed eagle carrying a rattlesnake with a Lee Marvin scale pattern?






































and unfortunately there was this.
Yes, It's awful. I was trying to design in Inkscape and as you can see designing is better done on paper, at least for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment